Storytel Agency gives new life to Storytel Originals – our own exclusive audio content – in formats such as film, TV, theatre, gaming and print. We are delighted to announce new print licensing agreements with our dedicated external publishing partners around the world.
- The Bulgarian Storytel Original called Notes from the Chateau Lakrot by M. Kassimova will be published in print by the Italian publishing house Voland.
- You know nothing about death by Katinka Agger is a Danish Storytel Original that was licensed in Denmark to Grønningen 1.
On the Spanish-speaking language area we have closed several print book deals for our Storytel Originals:
- Sublimación by Clara Penalver was published in Spanish by Ediciones B and is already in the books shops.
- Las hermanas Gourmet by Vicente Molina Foix was published in print by Anagrama, Spain.
- Asesina íntima by Bernardo Esquinca is a true-crime inspired narrative that was published in print in October by the Mexican publishing house Almadia.
- La virgen de la Patagonia by Jorge Baradit will be out in the book shops in January 2022 by Penguin Random House in Chile.
These are just examples of new deals we have made for print editions. If you’re interested in licensing Storytel Originals to print, tv/film, theatre play or any other new format, we at the agency are here to help you.
Image: The print cover of Las hermanas Gourmet.